Friday, May 19, 2017

My Favorite Books Made Into Movies

This is week 20 of the Marketing For Romance Writers 52-week challenge. Today's topic is 'My Favorite Movies Inspired by Books.'

My all time favorite books are the Harry Potter series.

photo courtesy of HarryPotter.wikia.com

In my opinion, the books are more structured, more action-packed, but the movies are remarkably beautiful and brilliant. The musical score is extremely eloquent and poignant. What's so great about the movies is that a large majority of the same children was used throughout and you get to see them grow into extraordinary men and women.

Next is The Lord of the Rings trilogy.

photo courtesy of playbuzz.com

The books were long and ponderous. The first movie, The Fellowship of the Ring, was a set up of the trilogy--not dull, but not exciting either. The second, The Two Towers, got to be more interesting and the fight scenes with the Orcs was excellent. The third, The Return of the King, was way too emotional. I cried most of the day that I watched it.

There you have it. My favorite books to movies.  Be sure to cruise by and check out the other author challengers.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews