Friday, September 14, 2012

The Sunshine Award


I don't usually blog on Fridays, but a few days ago, Mae Clair nominated me for The Sunshine Award. Thank you so much, Mae, for thinking of me.

How does the award work?

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you (Thanks again, Mae!).
2. Post the award icon.
3. Answer the questions below.
4. Nominate other bloggers.

So, here goes:

1. What is your favorite Christmas/festive movie?
Miracle on 34th Street (the original, 1947) with John Payne, Maureen O'Hara
and Natalie Wood is my all time favorite with the remake (1994) featuring Dylan
McDermott a close second.

2. What is your favorite flower?
Although I use red roses on my blog and website, the pink rose is my favorite.

3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic beverage?
Homemade lemonade is my favorite beverage made with real lemons and splenda
instead of sugar. I also like water, but it has to be icy cold.

4. What is your passion?
I have many, but reading, writing and genealogy to narrow down the list.

5. What is your favorite time of year?
Fall is my favorite time of year because of the vivid colors of the leaves and
the brisk cold snap in the air.

6. What is your favorite time of day?
Afternoons.

7. What is your favorite physical activity?
Walking. I desperately need the exercise!

8. What is your favorite vacation?
My favorite vacation was one my family, my parents and I took together. We
went to Hilton Head, South Carolina.

And now the other bloggers I've nominated. They are:

Jane Wakely

Lynne Kensington

Christy Olesen

Sahara Roberts


I subscribe to each of their blogs. I hope you enjoy their blogs as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Alicia! I loved discovering all these things about you. I love genealogy and I remember that original version of Miracle on 34th Street. I haven't seen it in years but I remember being enthralled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed remembering that I like homemade lemonade, old movies, pink and family vacations. I had a great time answering the questions. Thanks for thinking of me again.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews