Friday, February 10, 2017

My Hobbies #MFRW #MFRWAuthor

Welcome to week 6 of MFRW 52-week blog hop. This is my first post. 



What other things do I like to do when I’m not writing? I love science fiction shows so my favorite to watch is the Star Trek franchise—all of them: the original series, the next generation, deep space nine, voyager, enterprise. Plus, I like watching the movies. I plan to write science fiction romance one day.

Next, I love genealogy. Searching for family, the known and the lost,  and researching the period of time they lived in and hopefully finding that some played a small part in the happenings in their area like a couple of two times great grandfathers involved in a battle involving their town just after the Civil War ended. A two times great grandfather of mine,  a minister, was a founding member of ministers’ conference in an area of the state where he lived. Also a three times great grandfather who was a founding member a city in my state.

I love curling up with a book in my favorite chair with a hot cup of tea and read. Rainy days are best for getting comfortable and reading.

Thanks for reading about my hobbies.  Please be sure to check out the list of blogs below to find out what other authors do when not writing.


Please stop by again!





Click here to check out other blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews