Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Teaser Tuesday Snippets



Welcome to Teaser Tuesday. Each Tuesday, I will post a snippet of a book from my personal bookshelf. Some books may be fiction. Some may be on the craft of writing. Here's today's selection.

"The water glowed in the middle with a flickering orange-red flame. The colors made the water seem even more inviting, and she walked over to the pool to give herself time to collect her thoughts. She had made the decision to see this through, now she just had to figure out how to maneuver her way through the pitfalls."

Page 174, Dark Peril by Christine Feehan

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like the imagery, especially the flickering orange-red flame. And I like the idea of a Teaser Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the imagery of that scene. Sorry it took so long to respond. Been spending time with my dad who is in hospital.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews