Sunday, June 6, 2010

Writing Courses

Since beginning this journey, I have contemplated taking some refresher writing courses just to make sure that I'm on the right track. I started with Beginning Writers Workshop just this week and I'm happy to report that so far what I thought I remembered, I actually do remember! I'll still take a few more just to be on the safe side because I'm currently working on my first novel. I want everything to be in order...as much as possible. My "folks" are definitely talking to me again. This time I'm listening and writing it all down.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm taking writing workshops this summer and it is a blast. I love the exercises and the joy of getting critiqued right away. I'm glad the writing is coming out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm glad, but your writing is really good without classes--going by your blog. I really enjoy it.

    The workshop exercises are better than I thought they would be. I did'nt think I would be able to write anything, but the stories, descriptions, settings, etc they inspire are really quite good! I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews