Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wild About You (Love at Stake) #Books


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipated.

Book: Wild About You (Love at Stake)

By Kerrelyn Sparks

Release Date: November 27, 2012

Publisher: Avon


From Amazon:





Handsome Howard . . .
Hunky Howard . . .
Hot Howard . . .


It's not every day that Elsa Bjornberg feels delicate, not when she hosts a home renovation show where she can effortlessly demolish a kitchen. But from the moment she meets Howard Barr, this bear of a man makes her feel like a woman. And the way he looks at her, as if she were a pot of honey he'd like to lick . . .

Howard is not like most men. For one thing, he's a shapeshifter. And he always thought his celebrity crush would never amount to anything more than drooling at Elsa on TV. When his meddling vampire employer gets involved, the star is suddenly within his grasp—and within a hair of her life. For an ancient curse forbids their newfound love, and Howard is suddenly torn between his desire for her and his desire to keep her alive.


11 comments:

  1. Ooh, sounds interesting! I've never heard of this book before, I may have to check it out. ^.^ Thanks for sharing. Also, thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! :D

    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this one either but it sounds like it could be twisty, which I really appreciate.

    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shifters!:)

    Sounds like agood one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Mae. Hope all is going well.

      Delete
  4. This sounds awesome! I am adding it to my tbr =) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sounds good! I love that steamy cover. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mainly stick to the YA scene but I'm definitely loving the sound of this "Howard" guy. Awesome pick!

    Thanks for stopping by The Book Slayer

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews