Monday, September 15, 2014

Liebster Award!


Hi All! I've been nominated by Elle of 411 on YA Books for the Liebster Award. I'm honored!

Okay. Here's six random facts about myself:

1. I am a huge Doctor Who fan. The jury is still out on whether I will love this twelfth doctor (Peter Capaldi) as much as I adore the tenth one (David Tennant).
2. Other than my obsession with the Doctor (see #1), I love DIY. I'm putting together plans to build a tiny house as a retreat for writing.
3. My favorite food is fried green tomatoes.
4. My favorite flower is the Lotus.
5. I love dancing!
6. My favorite genre is romance.

Here are the questions Elle asked:

1. What made you want to start blogging?
I've always loved books and reading. This my way of keeping up with the new releases I wanted to read.
2. What is your favorite book of all time?
My favorite book of all time is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
3. Who is better, Harry or Ron?
Ron.
4. If you could meet one author and ask them one question, who would it be, what would it be, and why?
Beverly Jenkins. I'd ask of all the genres, what made her choose to write African American historical romances.
5. How do you decide what your next review is?
My decision is based on when the pre-release is set to go live. If I have more than one, I try to represent with different genres for the designated post.
6. When did you start blogging?
I started a private blog (like a journal,really) in 2006. I started my public blog in 2009.
7. Where in the world would you go if you had two tickets to anywhere? Who is that second ticket for and why?
I'd go to England. The second ticket would be for my mother. We like traveling together.
8. Do you have late fees on local library books?
No late fees. I usually check out ebooks from the library. They automatically go back to the library on the due date.
9. How do you feel about Twilight?
Not my favorite as far as the books are concerned, but I loved the movies. That's odd for me because I usually like the book but not the movie.
10. What is/was your least and most favorite classes in school? Why?
Government. The teacher was boring. She did nothing to make the class interesting.
11. Pick any profession in the world. Why did you pick that one?
Genealogist. It's like detective work figuring out a family's history.


My Nominations:

Sahara
Lynne
Christy
Jane


The rules for the nominees:

-Link back to the person who nominated you.
-State six facts about yourself
-Answer eleven questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
-Nominate other bloggers with under 500 followers.
-Ask them eleven questions.
-Let them know that you nominated them!

My Eleven Questions for the Nominees:

1. What made you want to start blogging?
2. What is your favorite book of all time?
3. What is your favorite flower?
4. If you could meet one author and ask them one question, who would it be, what would it be, and why?
5. Do you have a favorite season?
6. When did you start blogging?
7. Where in the world would you go if you had two tickets to anywhere? Who is that second ticket for and why?
8. Do you have late fees on local library books?
9. Quick! It's a cold winter day! What book do you snuggle up with?
10. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
11. Pick any profession in the world. Why did you pick that one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews