Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lazy, Rainy Day

Today started off with my family and I making a short trip to the country. We had breakfast at Cracker Barrel; then off to visit some relatives. Started to rain and that about did it for me. This was the perfect opportunity for me to catch up on some much needed sleep. Very little studying was done today and I am at least a lesson behind in homework. Monday I will definitely have to get some serious writing and studying done. Right now, I can hear the slight "frying" sound of the rain hitting the house and the ground. There is a grumble of thunder in the distance and a flash or two of lightening, a perfect time to commune with nature and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews